ACR Heating & Air factory trained and certified technicians can repair or service all major brands. We take special pride as a Trane Comfort Specialist Dealer adhering to Trane’s stringent standards by continually educating technicians and staff to provide the best business practices. When it comes to your family, home and comfort it is important to have a company that you can trust to make repairs properly and affordable the first time.
- In addition to factory training our service technicians are formally educated and certified in HVAC by Georgia’s accredited technical college system as well as an extensive two year on the job training program prior to becoming an ACR “Service Technician”.
- Friendly, helpful and courteous
- Respectful of your home, keeping it clean
- Drug free and background screened
- True craftsmen in their trade
During a repair visit you can expect
- Accurate evaluation and diagnosis of your cooling problem
- Upfront, clear, competitively priced options
- Repairs are priced per job NOT per hour
- Technicians are salary employees – NO commissions or unnecessary repairs
- Perform necessary repairs with your approval
- Provide you with efficiency, performance and air quality recommendations
- Fully stocked service vehicles provide you with timely repairs
What if your system is beyond repair
- Our technicians will get you free replacement, installation and pricing information ASAP
- We will evaluate your home, system and budget to design a comfort system specifically for you
- Installation will be scheduled promptly
Don’t sweat another day this summer! Call ACR Heating & Air at 770.735.1811 for all of your cooling repair needs.
Remember to schedule your preventive maintenance prior to cooling season to prevent unnecessary breakdowns or become a ProCare® Maintenance Plan Member and receive great benefits along with annually scheduled maintenance.